Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Expert's Edge



"The Expert's Edge by Ken Lizotte:

Become the Go-To Authority that People Turn to Every Time" shows business leaders, entrepreneurs, expert professionals and entire companies how to position themselves as "thoughtleaders" in their field and industry. The book explores how a "thoughtleading strategy" offers superior competitive advantages including higher income levels, increased job satisfaction and lasting customer loyalty. It specifically describes how to get published, conduct speaking engagements, get media attention and maximize use of the Internet.


After reading this amazing book, I feel more inspired and prepared than ever before to succeed in my business. It's amazing. It was time well invested. The Expert's Edge book gave me a clearer focus on concepts I knew, served as a refresher in other areas, and introduced me to new ideas that will lead me closer to not only becoming a Thoughtleader in my subject field, but also a "Thoughtleader of Choice".

WHAT'S A THOUGHTLEADER YOU ASK?

Check it out at Ken Lizotte's Site

No comments: